Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Another job opportunity...?

bonjour.

Just got off work for the day and will be going to job interview this afternoon. Am I crazy?

If I get this job I will be working three jobs this summer.

Man oh man.

But hey--it's this awesome bakery (name hidden, obviously) to which I just randomly decided to apply. And I have an interview now scheduled. Obviously it is definitely not for certain that I will get the job, but I just keep thinking about just how much more psycho my schedule will get. Oh goodness.

Okay...not that you folks really care about my work schedule (any "folks" out there???).

What on earth should I post about?? My life is literally just work right now...and sometimes reading.
I am now reading War and Peace by Tolstoy. You should read it! The characters are incredibly intricate. Those of you who have read any of Tolstoy probably understand. Those of you who don't understand--READ TOLSTOY.

Other news: my house is currently infested with mice. How did this happen? Well, we have always had mice in our walls, but it wasn't until my mom decided to redo the kitchen (which involved tearing out big chunks of the ceiling and walls) that our house was infiltrated--and mice were unleashed.

Anyway--hope your day is just dandy.

{evie}

No comments:

Post a Comment